- The revolutionary upper type HEHP dyeing machine with no fabric wheel is launched, it has a lower fabric tension which solves the problem of light fabric being easy to vertical crease marks. New structure design, less waste water, more energy efficient and eco-friendly.
- Construction of new factory completed. Structure beam erection Ceremony held at 2019.07.16
- Construction of new factory started. Groundbreaking Ceremony held at 2018.06.11.
- Launching HEAP, a long tube upper flow dyeing machine, which can dye a wider range of fabrics with high quality result and also integrate with more automatic sensors and data for operation and analysis.
- Planning new factory to increase production capacity in response to market demand.
- Introduced new HEJP model down flow low energy dyeing machine, which can reduce energy consumption while preserving the quality of dyed fabrics. It is a new achievement for the dyeing and finishing industry, which has been demanding strict environmental protection from all over the world.
- Launched dual-flow energy-saving yarn dyeing machine, which can effectively reduce the electricity consumption of the machine by 30~40% without reducing the production capacity.
- Launched new O type RUV2 with unique "V" route Plaiting Device, which increases loading capacity of the dyeing machine, improves the customer’s output and reduces the liquor ratio to 1:4.5.
- Improved yarn dyeing machine, developed efficient built-in pump, reduce liquor ratio to 1:5.
- Energy saving and carbon reduction is a worldwide trend. R&D introduced lab sample machine TSD-32, to correspond with large machines which has low liquid ratios. This allows customer to dye sample fabrics with lower cost and higher quality result. Also launched low liquid ratio infrared sample machine sets for yarn dyeing, CHS, CDS and CWS.
- Another new O-shaped dyeing machine ROR. It has a Unique Self Rotating Chamber, fabrics inside this chamber can move from rear end to the front end effortlessly, replacing the use of water to move the fabric. Liquid ratio is at 1:5.
- Accomplished CE inspection to meet the requirements of the European market, Turkey and other countries requesting CE inspection. Launched extreme high capacity 2400kg O-shaped dyeing machine model name: RUS.
- We launched long tube HEF, that can be divided to two chambers with a single tank. Designed with less excess water storage space in the tank, with the cooling water and washing function between heater and the dyeing tank.
- Global energy crisis causes fabric dyeing industry facing growth in energy cost. Fortunately, we launched O-shaped energy efficient dyeing machine to further reduce energy consumption.
- Startup company “Hangzhou Donglin Dyeing & Finishing Machinery Co., Ltd.” located in Hangzhou China. Starting with 300 employees, making dyeing machines and provide sales & services to China markets.
- Introduced automatic linear and circular welding machines, enhanced the production efficiency reaching 400 sets of machines per year.
- Evaluate and planning an investment at China, to provide services and manufacture dyeing machines in the China market.
- With energy saving demand, launched new model NON-REEL~ROL full flow with fabric impact expansion design. It has lower liquid ratio and higher speed production, and also with higher fabric quality result.
- With hard work of RD team work, we obtained Precision & design award with Extreme-rapid High-temperature & High-pressure Fabric Dyeing Machine.
- Launching a capacity of 1200kg per machine set. It’s the first machine in the Asia market to have this capacity. A new achievement which greatly increase the production capacity of the dyehouse and decrease the uneven color between machine sets.
- Tong Geng was established in Guanxi. With over 20 years of experience in dyeing machine manufacture. We continuously serve in the textile industry by providing advanced and energy efficient products.